Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Between its three members, the Adventure Mini-Con Team can handle any terrain. They dig in deep and plow their way across frozen wilderness, parched deserts or deep swamps to get the job done!
The Adventure Mini-Con Team is composed of
- Dune Runner the buggy.
- Iceberg the snow-tracker.
- Ransack the pickup truck.
- Adventure Mini-Con Team (Mini-Cons, 2003)
- Japanese ID number: MM-16
- The Adventure Team was first released as a three-pack in the Armada line. All three molds have a shared gimmick; gear-wheel systems that activate motion features on the toys when pushed along in vehicle mode, plus the ability to connect to the underside of the Cyclonus mold.
- This mold-set was used to make the partner Mini-Cons Armorhide, Cliffjumper and Ironhide; the Micron Booster Mini-Cons Crunch, Spoil, and Torque; and the Lunar Assault Mini-Con Team.
- Grap Supermode with Spark Lift and Adventure Micron
- Japanese ID number: MS-07
- The Adventure Team were also available in Japan in a multi-pack with Hoist and Refute. All the toys were identical to their individual releases.
- X-Dimension Adventure Micron (Mini-Cons, 2003)
- Japanese ID number: MM-21
- A somewhat more limited-edition -but still regular retail- redeco of the Adventure Team was released by Takara as part of the X-Dimension series.
A partial redeco of this team had surfaced, changing only the Team's plastic colors, using the same paint masks/colors. It is unknown the exact nature of this set; it is possible that a late Armada series redeco was in the works but canned, and that this would have involved a paint scheme change.