- Alan is an Autobot Micromaster from the Return of Convoy portion of the Generation One continuity family.
Alan is a quiet warrior. He is more logically-minded than his leader D-Go, and he possesses the remarkable ability to control other electrical items, but in the words of his teammate Night, he simpy tends to "fade into the background."
Alan combines with his teammates to form Sixliner.
The Battlestars story pages
Return of Convoy
- Sixliner (Micromaster Sixteam, 1991)
- Japanese ID number: C-370
- Originally released in a giftset with his fellow Micromaster trains, Alan transforms into an orange and gray TGV Atlantique high speed train. His circular rear hitch allows him to connect end-to-end with his teammates D-Go, Night and Leif, and to tow the "Gripper Probe" weapon formed from Sixliner's gun, hands, head and right foot. He forms Sixliner's right arm.
- Alan (Micromaster, 2002)
- Sixliner ID number: 2
- Accessories: "Mega Techvolt"/Sixliner legs
- Alan and his teammates were re-released in Japan in 2002, this time sold in identical individual boxes. Alan was #2 in the set, identifiable only by the number on his instruction sheet visible through a small hole in the box. Like the rest of the Micromaster Collection figures, Alan's stickers were either replaced with tampographs or dropped entirely; the Sixliners all came in the same plastic colors as the originals. Alan came packaged with the "Mega Techvolt" weapon (Sixliner's pelvis and upper legs); his bio referred to the Decepticons quaking in fear of the sight of him wielding it, but he can't actually do that, since it doesn't fit into the hole on his back.