The name Allspark can refer to several different things:
- Allspark, the source and destination of all Transformer Sparks.
- Allspark Power Generation Station, a hydroelectric power plant.
- All Spark, the cube-shaped life-giving artifact from the Movie continuity.
- AllSpark Power, the movie toy subline.
- AllSpark, the non-cube-shaped power source from the Animated continuity.
- "Allspark," fragments of which were collected by the time-hopping Kiss Players. This turned out to actually be Angolmois energy.
- AllSpark, made of pure energy and housed in an indestructible container, it is the source and final destination of all Sparks within the Prime continuity.