Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The name Ark has been applied to lots of starships, including but probably not limited to:
- The Ark, the Vanguard-class starship from Generation One which (usually) crashed on Earth four million years ago.
- The Ark II, the Autobot starship that blew up in the Dreamwave Productions version of Generation One.
- The Arc II, the oddly-spelled Autobot starship that was hiding underwater in the G.I. Joe vs. the Transformers continuity.
- The original Ark, which disappeared into the Benzuli Expanse.
- Ark-12, the ship Hound's crew used to travel to Earth until making a detour to Garrus-9.
- Ark-17, the one that Springer used while rescuing Kup.
- Ark-19, Prowl's ship that was parked in Illinois, until Sixshot blew it up.
- Ark-27, the one that's full of Triggerbots and Targetmasters... oh, and Gunrunner.
- Ark-32, the one that the Autobots used to leave Earth and go to Garrus-9.
- The Ark, the legendary ship from Transformers: Cybertron made up of the Atlantis, Ogygia, Hyperborea, and Lemuria.
Starships named Ark should not be confused with:
- The state of Arkansas.
- The story Ark Duty.
There is a series of books called: