- Autojetter is a Predacon Autoroller from the Beast Wars II portion of the Beast Era continuity family.
Autojetter is the youngest of the Autoroller bodyguards and as might be expected, he's also the most "flightly". His attention span is limited at best and though his function is to fly beside Galvatron as his aerial guard, its probably for the best that Galvatron doesn't especially need a guard, because Autojetter tends to take off at the slightest provocation to attack anything that happens to catch his interest. The job does give him ample opportunities to get into fights at least, and Autojetter is an often and enthusiastic combatant. So he does love his job.
Beast Wars II cartoon
- Voice actor: Kōhei Kowada (Japanese)
Beast Wars II manga
Beast Wars II
- Autojetter (Autoroller, 1998)
- Japanese ID number: D-19
- Accessories: 6 missiles
- Autojetter transforms into an F/A-18 fighter jet with a trio of pressure-launch missiles in each wing (activated by a sliding lever), which become his arms in robot mode. Like Autolauncher, he has a three-setting switch that changes how the toy reacts to being rolled on a smooth surface. In the center setting, it rolls free in whichever mode it’s in. The other two activate the toy’s auto-transforming gimmick; with the switch to the left, the toy transforms from robot to jet when rolled forward (and back when rolled in reverse), while the right position transforms him from jet to robot when rolled forward (and back when in reverse).
- Tonbot vs Autojetter (Multi-pack, 1998)
- Japanese ID number: VS-19
- Autojetter was also made available in a two-pack with the Maximal Insectron Tonbot.
- Autojetter's mold was originally created for Generation 2, but was one of several items that ended up canceled. This release would have been olive and orange, and its intended name is unknown.
- All of the Beast Wars II Autorollers have 2-D card art, rather than the CGI model art made for the entire rest of the line.