Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Specifics: toys, catalogue image|
IDW comics continuity
- Axer (Action Blaster Vehicle, 1990)
- A non-transforming robot action figure, Axer does have hints of an alternate mode to his design, possibly some form of off-road car. He came with the Turbo Cycle, an off-road motorbike with sidecar that can transform into a gun emplacement. The sidecar has a flip-down panel so another Action Master figure can stand on it.
- Axer's figure mold was used to make Circuit.
Robots in Disguise
- Sideways vs Axer (Mega-level 2-pack, 2002)
- Part of a Wal-Mart exclusive 2-pack, Robots in Disguise Axer is a redeco of Generation 2 Laser Cycle Road Pig, transforming into a Harley-Davidson Electra Glide motorcycle. His tailpipe has an LED that lights it up, becoming an arm-mounted weapon in robot mode. This mold is slightly different from the original, using the new-mold handlebars that were made for the Laser Cycles' Japanese Microman release.
- This mold was also used to make Robot Masters Sideways. It was going to be used for Generation 2 Soundwave, but that release was canceled.
- Axer was the first Transformers character to cross over physically from one continuity family to another.
- The 1990 Transformers catalogue calls Axer's vehicle the "Off-Road Cycle". The Axer figure shown also has different coloring from the final version, but then again, so do most of the Action Master toys shown there.
- Axor, having the same colours and similar name, from the Search For the Decepticons online game, is most likely a rivival of Axer.