Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Battle for Earth is a storybook set in Generation One continuity.
With the help of Global Building Corporation, Megatron hold 5 million people hostage.
Originally published: by Marvel Books, 1985
- The book opens with a recap of the Marvel comics backstory, with the asteroid clearing mission and Optimus Prime crashing the Ark into Earth.
- Immediately after awakening, many of the Autobots and Decepticons spout their various mottos, regardless of how inappropos to the situation.
- Soundwave is so horrible, that "even the other Decepticons hate him"
- Devastator is constantly referred to as "the Devastator". What?!