Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always vigilant, Beachcomber keeps his optics and audio receptors on full alert while on his usually guard duty for any signs of Decepticon activity — and for any opportunity to crack a bad joke. Fellow Autobots might have to suffer the occasional lousy pun (is there any other kind?), but Decepticons get the puns AND missiles in the face. Night or day, Beachcomber is ready.
Dreamwave Energon comics
He made duck jokes.
- Beachcomber (Mega, 2005)
- Accessories: Left & right launcher rifles, 2 missiles
- A late-series redeco of Energon Cliffjumper, Beachcomber transforms into a large Baja-style buggy with electronic sounds and hood-mounted twin spring-loaded missile launchers, which become hand-held weapons for robot mode. He can also transform into the top half or bottom half of a larger robot, able to combine with most other Deluxe and Mega-sized Autobots.
- Beachcomber's colors were used to represent a "powered up" version of Energon Cliffjumper - even though this toy in this coloration was never sold in Japan. This is not the only time this happened.
- Beachcomber's head in the Energon comic is totally made up.
- Shipping in only one case assortment, Beachcomber is arguably one of the rarest toys in the line.