Following along the same lines of Generations, IDW Publishing next began a series of Marvel UK reprints focusing on collections of stories similar to those previously published by Titan Books. The first of these was Target: 2006, immediately followed by several series under the moniker Best of UK. The Best of UK series, along with Target:2006, were much like Generations, in that they featured brand new covers that were either recreations of the original cover or a depiction of some important scene in the issue. However, unlike Generations, these comics were sold at full price ($3.99 U.S.).
Three series have been produced or are in production, and at least one more is planned.
- Target: 2006 (published 04/2007–08/2007)
- Best of UK: Dinobots (published 09/2007–04/2008)
- Best of UK: Space Pirates (published 03/2008–?) (in production)
- Best of UK: Time Wars (next planned series)
Items of note
- These collections are not necessarily the same as their Titan counterparts. The Dinobots collection included a story from the Marvel U.S. series to round out the pattern of containing two stories (or parts) per issue. Space Pirates started with issue #182, while the Titan reprint began with stories from earlier.