- Blazemaster is an Autobot from the Revenge of the Fallen portion of the live-action film continuity family.
There are a lot of Autobots who think Blazemaster is a little haywire. He likes to hover over Decepticon squads, letting them notice him, and relying on his defensive systems to protect from their fire. It isn't until his targets notice him that he drops payload of corrosive gel right on their heads. Watching a bunch of Decepticons break into a panicked sprint while their armor smokes and melts is what he lives for.
In Cairo, Egypt. Reverb has just escaped from incarceration, suddenly a huge fireball appears in front of him, and Blazemaster comes through the flames. As he flies past, Reverb fires at Blazemaster, missing. Blazemaster retaliates by launching a fire bomb. It blows out Reverb's tire, making him lose control and smashing through a wall. Blazemaster lands and transforms. Later, NEST arrive and ask what's going on. They tell him to abort the mission as to many humans are in danger.
Later over Cordoba, Spain. Blazemaster is attacked by Skywarp. Blazemaster damages the Con's engines, making him fall to Earth. As he falls, he launches two missiles at Blazemaster. As he falls, he transforms before they battle on the ground. However, Skywarp has other ideas— he explains he didn't come looking for a fight. He tells him how Bludgeon was impressed with how he handled Reverb. He then leaves him to decide what to do.
Revenge of the FallenEdit
- Blazemaster (Deluxe, 2009)
- Blazemaster turns into a news version of the HH-65 Dolphin, which is gold and blue and has "Channel 7" on the side. He has a gimmick in his vehicle mode; when a certain tab is pressed, the rotors spin.
- This figure was re-painted into Evac.
- Interestingly enough, this isn't the first time Channel 7 has popped up. Whether or not this is a coincidence is unknown.
- Blazemaster's weapons are very simple. He has corrosive gel, spinning combat blade, and a combat blade.