Many flesh creatures are named Bob. Bob is also occasionally your uncle. As a result, the term can refer to many things, including:
- Bobby Bolivia, who is not your uncle, but you should consider him as such.
In the real world, there is also...
- Bob Budiansky, writer of many of the Marvel US Transformers comic books and most/all of the Generation One bios and Tech Specs.
- Bob Papenbrook, the voice actor who played Mega-Octane and Ruination on the Robots in Disguise cartoon.
- Bob Prupis, an original member of the Transformers marketing team.
- Bob Stephenson, character actor who played the poor dope carrying the Xbox 360 robot in the live-action movie.
Bob should not be confused with:
- Robert Foxworth, actor who does not go by "Bob".