Dreamwave Comics continuity
After the conquest of Cybertron by Megatron and the Aerospace Extermination Squadron, Boss and the rest of the Turbomasters evaded capture and participated in the Autobot underground resistance. Perceptor assigned the Turbomasters to monitor the Think Tank, a project designed to locate the missing Optimus Prime. When Perceptor left them alone, however, the Turbomasters partook in a game of tear'n'chase. Flash evaded his pursuing team-mates, but accidentally drove into the Think Tank, sending him somewhere very far from home...
- Boss (Turbomaster, 1992)
- Accessories: Engine/missile launcher, 3 missiles
- Boss transforms into a light blue "Batmobile"-like concept car, with transparent pink windows and headlights. The large turbine on the front of the vehicle mode is a powerful spring-loaded missile launcher that can pivot up and is capable of firing the three small yellow missiles reasonably far. The spare missiles are stored on his rear spoiler.
- In robot mode, Boss is armed with his engine turbine launcher, and his missiles still store on the spoiler which becomes his knees.
- This mold (in the same colors) was also used to make Mach Road.
- While the toy itself has a head resembling a simplified version of Optimus Prime's, the card art mysteriously features a mostly different head that lacks a faceplate.
- Boss appears on two Predator Megavisor slides; in robot mode on Snare's, and in car mode along with the other three small Turbomasters on Skydive's.