|Specifics: Fiction, Armada cameo, toy|
Braver is the brains of his team. Coming from a group called the Brainmasters, this is really saying something. Braver loves to tinker and create, being something of a mad scientist much like his contemporary Wheeljack. Fortunately for him, Braver's inventions tend to be on a somewhat smaller scale and usually aren't turned on until the kinks are worked out, leaving him a little less prone to self injury. Just because he is a brain doesn't mean Braver is lacking as a warrior. He has managed to earn a place in the elite Brainmasters team and is an accomplished fighter, capable of holding his own against two or three opponents at a time.
The only thing that seems to make Braver balk is the prospect of having to make a command decision. Braver takes orders and follows them to the letter, respecting the chain of command at all times. Imagine that, a brain who doesn't like to use his brain. As a Brainmaster, Braver is also a component of the combiner Road Caesar, where he quite literally serves under team captain Blacker.
- Voice actor: Hirohiko Kakegawa (Japan)
- Braver (Brainmaster, 1989)
- Japanese ID number: C-321
- Accessories: "Brain Robo" pilot, sword, blaster/shield
- Braver transforms into a Ferrari F40 sports car. His incredibly simplistic transformation for his size is due to the Brainmaster gimmick in his torso: placing his smaller robot "Brain Robo" body into the open chest cavity then closing the plate pushes the inner core of the small robot up, forming the larger robot's face.
- Braver also can form either leg to Road Caesar, though his nominal placement is as the left leg. His sword also combines with the swords from his teammates to form a bigger weapon for their combined form.
- Road Caesar (Multi-pack, 1989)
- Japanese ID number: C-323
- All three smaller Brainmasters were available in Japan both in individual boxes and in a complete Road Caesar gift-set.