|Specifics: Fiction, toys|
Buzzsaw knows that in order to create, sometimes you must also destroy. He's come to accept this, but it's all a matter of what must be destroyed. Unlike his leader Dualor, he doesn't believe that you can just up and sacrifice anything or anyone to get whatever you want. But Buzzsaw lacks the strength of resolve to stand up to Dualor, and the guilt of watching innocents suffer has begun to take its toll on him.
His only release is in his work as a builder, and his hobby as an artist. Though certainly any symbolism in his creations is lost on Dualor.
- Japanese name: Wheel
Dreamwave Armada comic
- Destruction Mini-Con Team (Basic, 2002/2003)
- Japanese ID number: MM-04
- Buzzsaw transforms into a bucket-wheel excavation machine. He features a gear-wheel system that causes his bucket-wheel to spin when he is rolled in vehicle mode. He can also be attached to the underside of the Armada Cyclonus mold, interacting with the Decepticon’s gear-wheel rotor system.
- Sandstorm & Cannon with Destruction Micron (Multi-pack, 2003)
- Japanese ID number: MS-04
- In Japan, the Destruction Team was available both as an individual Team, and in a multi-pack with Cyclonus.
- Destruction Microns X-Dimension (Basic, 2003)
- Japanese ID number: MM-09
- A limited-edition (yet still standard retail) redeco of the Destruction Team was released in Japan. The entire team was given an orange and gray color scheme.
- Wheel Undergrove Edition (Mini-Con, 2003)
- Exclusive to Ito Yokaido stores in Japan, one member of the "Undergrove Edition" Destruction Team was given at random to customers who bought Micron Legend product in January (or until they ran out of them).
- Wheel White Micron (Mini-Con, 2003)
- In April, Japanese "TF Station" affiliate stores gave out solid-white versions of the Destruction Team as part of the "Golden Week" holiday. These pieces were made with the intent of being "paint your own" versions.
- Wheel Space Galaxy Edition (Mini-Con pack-in, 2003)
- In May, Jusco stores in Japan got in special versions of Convoy Super Mode that contained one member of the "Space Galaxy Edition" Destruction Team per box... but the bonus Mini-Cons were blind-packed inside the boxes. As such, this version of the Team is among the most expensive of the promotional Mini-Cons on the secondary market.
- Road Wrecker Mini-Con Team (Basic, 2003)
- Late in the Armada line, a redeco of the Destruction Team was put out under a new Team name (but as the same individual characters). This version is primarily green with gray parts.
- Blurr with Incinerator and Bonus Mini-Con (Bonus pack, 2003)
- Sideways with Rook & Crosswise and Bonus Mini-Con (Bonus pack, 2003)
- In November of 2003, US Toys "R" Us stores had special bonus pack Max-Con (Deluxe) toys, which came with a single bonus Mini-Con attached to the card over their sticker, for less than the price as a normal Max-Con during Toys "R" Us' post-Thanksgiving-day sale. Each of the Destruction Team Mini-Cons could come packaged with either Blurr or Sideways.
- Road Wrecker Mini-Con Team & Night Attack Mini-Con Team
- An unaltered version of the Road Wrecker Team was released as part of an Energon-series "Mini-Con 6-pack" with the Night Attack Mini-Con Team.