Canada is like the United States of America, but bigger, politer, better and health care-ier. In retaliation, the United States wears Canada like a cap.
Toronto is Canada's largest city! (Yes, there are cities littered aboot the country!)
Marvel Comics continuityEdit
- (Note: Events in italics occurred in UK-exclusive material.)
There are lots of polar bears? Actually, no.
When Ratchet blew up the Ark like a shaken-up bottle of beer, it crashed somewhere in northern Canada. The Ark, not the beer, 'cause that'd be a waste of good beer. But Galvatron survived the crash, and since he's like, a big hoser, he killed a bunch of Canadian army guys. Then Spike Witwicky and Fortress Maximus came and beat him up and tossed him in a lake, and that was pretty much it for Galvatron.
Japanese cartoon continuityEdit
The Masterforce Autobot group led by Ginrai first met up with Ranger in the vast Canadian forests and Lightfoot at his father's motor company. Both learned aboot their ability to "God On" with their Transtectors soon after.
Dreamwave Generation One comics continuityEdit
Lazarus has a secret base there. The Canadian army attacked the Autobots for trying to save them.
They have clone armies...
Mudflap roams aboot the frozen wastelands like a pale blue force of nature.
- TFcon, the second-largest Transformers convention in the world, is held in Toronto, yay!
- Transformers Animated episodes air earlier in Canada, yay!
- Transformers Animated toys were released a month sooner. Ha, take that American'ts!
- The Total sum of the life energies of the Cobra High Command and the personel of Cobra Castle is insufficient to compensate the energy expendature of Megatron travelling from Canada to the Trans-Carpathian Mountains; as he himself told Cobra Commander.