Chromebite believes that "The light of honor heralds shining destruction!" Woe be to the 'bot that tells him otherwise.
- Chromebite (Micron Booster, 2007)
- Booster ID number: 11
- Chromebite is a chromed redeco of the Classics Mini-Con Terrorsaur, transforming into a robotic Tyrannosaurus rex. He was only available in the fifth "Micron Booster" assortment in Japan, where each figure came in its own blind-packed, individual box. Chromebite was one of two "chase" figures in the set; each case of twelve Mini-Cons contained one of either Chromebite or Detectus, but never both.
- This mold was also used to make Gnashteeth.
- Chromebite's name did not appear on any promotional materials for this assortment, where he was simply called "Gnashteeth Chromed Version". However, the actual packaging for the toys supplies his name, establishing him as a separate character.
- Chromebite's dark purple chrome and metallic bronze coloration is a likely homage to Beast Wars Megatron's Transmetal T. rex body.
- The Micron Booster Ver.4 assortment uses the "classic" Japanese Transformers logo, ostensibly placing the characters within the Generation One continuity family. However, this set also gives Maximal and Predacon sigils to the beast-form Mini-Cons. It would appear then that these characters are from a "transitional" period from Generation One to the Beast Era — though chances are TakaraTomy didn't put even that much thought into it. Toys is toys.