The Clear Skies Team are a group of Autobot-allied Mini-Cons who love to fly in the unpolluted air of a living planet. Should they encounter any Decepticons ruining the ecosystem and stripping it of its resources, they go on the sickeningly self-righteous offensive! Their weapons are all the powers of Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, Heart, and Spandau Ballet. Well, they should be.
The Clear Skies Team consists of...
- Steel Wind the A-10 Thunderbolt II bomber plane.
- Thunderwing the F-14 Tomcat.
- Nightscream the... dragon.
- Clear Skies Team (Mini-Con Team, 2006)
- Sold only as a complete set of three robots, the Clear Skies Team are part of the second wave of "Classics Mini-Cons".
- The Team's unusual grouping of forms (mainly the dragon) is a result of the Classics Minis having been originally designed with two-packs in mind rather than three-packs; Nightscream was kind of "leftover" from other sets, so he got tossed in with the two aircraft to increase the team's powers of burnination.