Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Comettor redirects here. For the Dark of the Moon Autobot, see Comettor (Movie).|
Comettor suffers heavily from wanderlust. He hates staying in one place for any length of time, and loves exploring, especially the astronomical wonders found in the vastness of space. There's nothing he'd rather do than journey through the stars with his spacefaring partner Jetfire, cataloguing deep-space phenomena... but the war with the Decepticons tends to keep Jetfire—and therefore Comettor—stuck planetside. This often sends the inquisitive Mini-Con into a deep personal funk, much to the dismay of Jetfire. Comettor tries not to let it affect his performance, and it usually doesn't... but Jetfire knows that it's eating him up inside, and does what he can to help his friend through it.
- Japanese name: Sonar
Armada cartoon continuityEdit
Dreamwave Armada comics continuityEdit
- Jetfire w/ Comettor (Ultra-Con, 2003)
- Japanese ID number: MM-09
- Available only with the larger Autobot Jetfire, Comettor transforms into a six-wheeled Cybertronic moon buggy. It also has a third configuration, forming a front landing strut and under-nose cannon for Jetfire's shuttle mode.
- This mold was also used to make Starcatcher.
- Powerlinx Jetfire w/ Powerlinx Comettor (Ultra-Con, 2003)
- The Powerlinx redeco of Comettor makes him largely white with a deeper red. Like before, he was only available with his partner Jetfire.
- Jetfire w/ Comettor (Built to Rule, 2003)
- From the smaller-sized Jetfire Built to Rule sets, BTR Comettor is rebuilt from a brick that resembles the original toy's vehicle mode, to a brick that has the original toy's robot-mode head.
- Battle for the Matrix (Multi-pack, 2003)
- A K-Mart exclusive multi-pack released on "Black Friday" (the day after Thanksgiving, the most hellaciously busy shopping day in the US all year), this version of Comettor is unchanged from the original release. The set also included Optimus Prime and Sparkplug, Jetfire, the Adventure Mini-Con Team and --oddly enough-- Longarm.
- Golden Jetfire w/ Golden Sonar (Ultra-Con, 2003)
- This Japanese contest-prize version of Jetfire and Comettor was done up almost entirely in gold chrome, with gold plastic on the softer-plastic moldings and colorless-clear for transparents. Only one of these was awarded in December of 2003 (the source of the contest is currently unknown).