- The Constructicons are Decepticons whose continuity of origin is unknown, but were caught up in the Universe war.
The Constructicons are a team of combining Micromasters. It is unknown what relationship (if any) they have to other Constructicons or to green-and-purple construction vehicles in general throughout the multiverse - not to mention the ones also in the Universe war.
The Constructicons consist of:
The six of them combine to form Constructicon Devastator.
- Constructicons (2004)
- A redeco of Sixbuilder in Generation One Constructicon-inspired colors. While similar to the Destron Sixbuilder redeco, this version is molded in distinctly different colors with far more purple and black paint applications.
- The six component Constructicons were packaged separately, available originally as K•B Toys exclusives, but later appearing in Sears stores during the Christmas season. (K•B partnered with Sears, a chain that usually doesn't have a toy department.) They were also sold on K-Mart's web site.
- Constructicon Devastator (Combiner, 2004)
- Constructicon Devastator was also released under the Energon line in Europe, albeit with modified packaging and instructions to reflect the different line.
- A similar team of green-and-purple construction-vehicle Decepticon combiners appeared in the Universe line, but the term "Constructicon" was used solely as a prefix to the name of their combined form, "Constructicon Devastator" (yes, another one). In fact, they technically have no team-name at all. As the Micromasters' packaging bore a prominent "Constructicons" label, they are the only Universe characters who can be properly identified as such.