- Constructicon Devastator is a Decepticon whose continuity of origin is unknown, but who was caught up in the Universe war.
Constructicon Devastator is the sum of four Decepticons: Bonecrusher, Hightower, Long Haul, and Scavenger. Constructicon Devastator's personality, like that of his components, is unknown. It is also unknown what, if any, connection he has with the other Decepticon combiner named "Devastator" elsewhere in the multiverse, not to mention the one also in the Universe war.
- Constructicon Devastator (Combiner, 2006)
- A redeco of Robots in Disguise Landfill. Unique among combiner molds, each limb-former could be configured as either both arms (simultaneously) or as a single leg.
- He was available only by purchasing two separate Target-exclusive Ultra-level two-packs: Bonecrusher & Scavenger and Long Haul & Hightower.
- While clearly an homage to the Generation One Constructicons, the team that comprises Constructicon Devastator technically has no name. The term "Constructicon" appears solely as a prefix to "Devastator." Thus, the only Universe characters who can properly be considered Constructicons are the Micromasters, whose packaging does identify them as such.
- These sets were originally planned as Wal-Mart exclusives, but were postponed and later released - exclusively - through Target. However, this didn't stop Wal-Mart's website from listing the toys, complete with stock photos and all, for well over a year!