Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Specifics: fiction, toy|
Crazybolt was Cybertron’s number one escape-artist and a master thief. Once he realized that the spoils of war were much more rewarding, he joined the Predacons. Unfortunately this hasn't worked out as well as he might have hoped. He's tried every dishonest criminal trick he knows to advance himself in the Predacon army with little success. His fellow Predacons are quite aware of his history and reputation, and consider him an untrustworthy, prattling con-man. He is teamed along with the dunce Hardhead and acts as his commander. Crazybolt can slip in and out of even the tightest areas and his escape tricks baffle even the wisest of Maximals. He's also the first to slip away from battle if things start to go bad.
Beast Wars Neo cartoon
- Voice actor: Kei Majima (Japanese)
Beast Wars Neo comic
IDW Beast Wars comics
Beast Wars Neo
- Crazybolt (Basic, 1999)
- Japanese ID number: D-34
- Accessories: Tail/rifle
- Crazybolt is a redeco of the Beast Wars Basic mold Iguanus, transforming into a frilled lizard. He transforms from beast to robot with a spring-loaded one-step transformation. His tail separates to form a hand-held blaster.
- This mold was also used to make the alligator form for Megatron.
- Randy vs Crazybolt (Vs pack, 1999)
- Japanese ID number: VS-34
- Crazybolt was available both individually and in a two-pack with the Maximal Randy. Both toys are identical to their individual releases.