Some might call Autobot paratrooper Crosshairs overcautious. Others might call him a huge pain in the skidplate. But Crosshairs knows that he controls a vast armory that could be incredibly dangerous in the wrong hands. Thus, he sees it as his duty to protect it with his impenetrable filing system and his incessant demands for request forms - in triplicate.
|“||...Well raise your hand if your thoroughly disenchanted with our pleasant Earth vacation...||”|
IDW Transformers (2007) comics continuity
Crosshairs was getting ready for a raid on the temple at Simfur when Clocker returned with an unexpected guest: Arcee. Crosshairs explained the Autobots' situation to her, then invited her along for the attack.
He enters the frame ax-first. That's pretty awesome. He was responsible for killing Ramjet by beheading him.
Age of Extinction film
- Voice actor: John DiMaggio (English)
|“||Mister leader of the free galaxy is back! I knew you'd make it, I never doubted you!||”|
—Crosshairs upon Optimus Prime's return.
Crosshairs is amoung the only Autobots to have survived on Earth, along with Bumblebee, Hound and Drift. Receiving a message from Optimus Prime' the Autobots rendezvoused in Monument Valley. Upon Optimus' return, he along with Hound were suspicious of the humans and drew there weapons on them. However Optimus called them off.
The Autobots then gathered round a fire as Cade Yeager showed them information he had gathered showing what has been happening to Autobots around the world. Crosshairs was especially sad to see the death of Leadfoot.
Learning of the humans involvement, he and the rest of the Autobots Launched a raid on KSI in Chicago. He crashes through the atrium window and, leap-frogging Hound, thundered through the building into the lab. He fires into the roof to scare the humans out of the room. He proceeds to blast the lab to pieces with Optimus and Hound.
Rise of the Dark Spark (3DS)
"This AUTOBOT paratrooper has a knack for catching his enemies by surprise, either by dropping in from above, or with a lightning-fast draw of his Sidearm Blasters. He's the sharpest shot on the battlefield, so the AUTOBOTS know he'll always hit his target." -Official Hasbro bio
- Crosshairs (Scout, 2008)
- Accessories: Crane boom/rifle, spare tire halves, Autobot-type energon star
- Crosshairs is part of the "AllSpark Power" series of Target-exclusive Scout Class toys, the fourth wave of Target-exclusive Scouts. He is a redeco of the Energon series Strongarm toy, transforming into a Cybertronic jeep. He has a clear-plastic "energon" crane-boom/rifle and spare tire which can combine to form a large axe. It is worth noting his molded Autobot faction symbol is unpainted, while he has a Sector Seven symbol just below.
- This mold was also used to make the BotCon 2005-exclusive Fallback, and fellow live-action movie-verse exclusive Strongarm. The axe mold was separated and used for multiple Takara promotional energon weapons, as well as being released in reddish-orange with the Japanese "Wild" redeco of Energon Ironhide.
- Crosshairs (Scout, 2011)
- A repaint of Rollbar, this figure was intended for release as a part of a Scout two pack assortment, the toy was never officially unveiled, but their instructions leaked on the Hasbro website in August 2010. To date (February 2011) there has been no further information on this release, so it will probably not see the light of day.
Dark of the Moon
- Crosshairs with Sergeant Cahnay. (Human Alliance Basic, 2011)
- Crosshairs is a primarily green repaint of Thunderhead. Like Thunderhead, he transforms into a walking canon and a Mech suit. In both modes the the Human can pilot him. Sgt. Cahnay himself is a repaint of Sgt. Chaos from the Icepick set.
Age of Extinction
- Crosshairs (Generations Deluxe, 2014)
- Accessories: Rifle, 2X pistols.
- Part of the first wave of Deluxe class figures, Crosshairs turns into a green and black 2014 C-7 Chevrolet Corvette. His rifle can store under the car. In robot mode, his arm kibble, and the his trench coat made from the wings of the car, leave articulation something to be desired. His two smaller guns store inside the trench coat.
- This mold was later used for Hot Shot.