- Japanese name: Cannon
Dreamwave comics continuity
- Cyclonus with Mini-Con Crumplezone (Deluxe, 2002/2003)
- Japanese ID number: MD-04
- Available only with his larger partner Cyclonus, Crumplezone transforms into a tank of made-up model (the closest resemblance would be a T-34). He also has a third configuration, turning into a long-nosed "cockpit" with under-slung cannon that can attach to the front end of Cyclonus (once you raise his normal canopy up). Combined in this way, Cyclonus's rotor gimmick also makes Crumplezone's gun-barrel wave back and forth as well as making Cyclonus's vehicle mode look so much cooler.
- The Takara version of the toy is for the most part the same, only it uses slightly brighter shades of the same plastic colors.
- This mold was also used to make Heavy Barrel.
- Sandstorm w/ Cannon and Destruction Micron (Multi-pack, 2003)
- Japanese ID number: MS-04
- This Japanese release is largely identical to the single-packed version, except that it comes with the Destruction Mini-Con Team, whose gear-gimmicks were designed to function with Cyclonus.
- Megatron with Leader-1 and Cyclonus with Crumplezone (Built to Rule, 2003)
- A building-brick figure that kinda sorta vaguely not really turns from robot to tank, Built To Rule Crumplezone was only available in the largest set in the series with Cyclonus, Megatron and Leader-1.
- Powerlinx Cyclonus with Mini-Con Crumplezone (Deluxe, 2003)
- Redecoed along with his larger partner, Crumplezone got a new green and brown color scheme in this late addition to the Armada series.
- Cyclonus with Mini-Con Crumplezone (Deluxe, 2004)
- Japanese ID number: SD-03
- Once again redecoed for the Energon series, Crumplezone gained a black and light-gray coloration. He was also slightly retooled; his legs were attached to his waist-piece by a bolt rather than with ball-and-socket joints.
- While this set was a normal retail release as part of the Takara Super Link line, in the Hasbro Energon line it was a Kay-Bee stores exclusive.