Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Crush-Bull is an Autobot Micromaster from the Operation Combination and Micromaster Collection portions of the Generation One continuity family.
Crush-Bull is a member of the Build Team, six urban-operations Micromasters who can combine to form Sixbuilder. The Build Team fight alongside the Guard City team and other Micromasters to protect the Earth from the forces of the mighty Decepticon Führer Scrash.
In an alternate-timeline/universe, Crush-Bull is the leader of the Build Team. He's strong and deeply committed to following routine when on the job. Combine this with his deep-rooted emotional side, and he can be tricked a little too easily. He also has an evil counterpart running around.
Operation: Combination story pages
Crush-Bull never appears as an individual, only as a component to Sixturbo's robot mode.
Micromaster Collection Story
- Sixbuilder (Micromaster Sixteam, 1992)
- The original version of Crush-Bull was available only as part of a Sixbuilder gift set in Japan. Aside from the bulldozer mode, Crush-Bull can form the chest or back of any of the similar-build Six-Teams (Sixturbo, Sixbuilder or Sixwing), though his nominal placement is as Sixbuilder's back. The original Six-Teams are considered among the more difficult Japanese Generation One pieces to find.
- Crush-Bull uses the same mold as the Universe Micromaster Bonecrusher, and the evil half of Crush-Bull.
- Crush-Bull (Micromaster, 2003)
- Sixbuilder ID number: 1
- In 2003, the entire Sixbuilder team was re-released as part of the "Micromaster Collection", in individual boxes with a number visible to show which mold was inside each box. For this release, the team was extensively redecoed; Crush-Bull went from light green to a deep aqua-green. All decals were also replaced with paint applications. He came packaged with the upper legs to the combined robot mode.
- According to Hasbro designer Joe Kyde's design notes on Hasbro's Transformers website, Crush-Bull was the inspiration for the Walmart exclusive movie-verse Transformer Grindcore.