Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- D-Go is an Autobot Micromaster from the Return of Convoy portion of the Generation One continuity family.
D-go (also transliterated as "Deego" and "Diego") combines with his teammates to form Sixliner. He has the wonderful fortune of being the only steam engine on a team full of bullet train locomotives.
The Battlestars story pagesEdit
Return of ConvoyEdit
- Sixliner (Micro Transformer Six-Team, 1991)
- Japanese ID number:
- Originally released in a giftset with his fellow Micromaster trains, D-Go transforms into a steam locomotive. His rear hitch allows him to connect end-to-end with his teammates Alan, Joe, and Spark. He forms Sixliner's butt.
- No, seriously. He does.
- D-Go (Micromaster Sixtrain, 2002)
- Sixtrain ID number:
- D-Go and his teammates were re-released in Japan in 2002, this time sold in identical individual boxes. D-Go was #1 in the set, identifiable only by the number on his instruction sheet visible through a small hole in the box. Like the rest of the Micromaster Collection figures, D-Go's stickers were either replaced with tampographs or dropped entirely.
- D-Go is generally meant to resemble, and most likely named after, the D51 steam locomotive, since "go" is "five" in Japanese.
- This also sets up another interesting parallel.