Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Dark Nitro Convoy is a Decepticon from the Cybertron portion of the Unicron Trilogy continuity family.
Dark Nitro Convoy appears to be a more successful attempt by Galvatron to create a twisted clone of an Autobot using his dark Unicron-fed energies. The Velocitron leader Override was used as the template this time.
Unlike Nemesis Breaker, Dark Nitro Convoy seems capable of forming a complete, coherent sentence, and is capable of more independent action, but the thought processes are still pretty simple. Dark Nitro's sole purpose is to beat Override in a deadly race, and leave the Autobot a twisted wreck on the side of the road.
- Dark Nitro Convoy (Deluxe, 2005)
- A redeco of Override, Dark Nitro Convoy transforms into a sleek Velocitronic race car. The rear section reveals flip-out (non-firing) blaster barrels when you insert a Cyber Planet Key into it; this assembly becomes Dark Nitro's rifle in robot mode. Transformation from car to robot is partially automatic, the torso and arms automatically swinging into position once the springs are released.
- Dark Nitro Convoy comes with a fairly unique Cyber Planet Key. Though it is a gold-bordered Velocitron-style Key, it is cast from colorless clear plastic, like the clear-plastics on the main toy. It is unknown if this is a gang-molding issue, or if Dark Nitro was given a specifically color-changed separate-mold Key.
- He was only available through a mail-away offer in TV Magazine in Japan.