|« Dark of the Moon|
Transformers: Dark of the Moon is a game which is a prequel to the film Dark of the Moon. The game will be published on various platforms by Activision and developed by High Moon Studios and was released on June the 14th 2011 in the United States
- Dark of the Moon (XBOX 360/PS3)
- Dark of the Moon (Wii)
- Dark of the Moon (Nintendo 3DS/Nintendo DS)
- Dark of the Moon (PS2/PSP)
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
- According to the game, the Soviets trapped Shockwave long ago, however, he seemed just fine in a more G1 and weaponized look when Optimus killed him in Transformers: The Game. Even if he did come back to life, his current form has no alt mode, so it is unknown how or why the triple changer purple Decepticon with many guns changed into a completely different design featuring a rifle and a heavy sword. It is also unknown how he managed to have a "Driller Beast" become his protector.
- Sentinel Prime Didnt even Appeared....WHY DID HE NOT APPEARED EVEN HE APPEARED ON THE MOVIE!?!?
- the game of Transformers: Dark of the Moon is base before the film so it tells the story between the time of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and Transformers: Dark of the Moon