- Decepticon Poison is a multipath adventure in Generation One.
Originally published: by Ballantine Books under the Find Your Fate Junior imprint, 1986
Ramjet has poisoned the Autobots' new fuel shipment, leaving many of them crippled and unable to transform. Can Perceptor find a cure before the Decepticons attack? What will Prowl's mission to the Decepticon Poison Lab uncover? Can they stop the Decepticons from poisoning the human water supply with their mind-control potion?
The answers to all these questions... are up to you!
- The Decepticon cassettes are mistakenly described as having jet alt-modes, though the art gets things right.
- Best line of narration ever: Well, somebody's got to save the humans. It may as well be Powerglide.
- Prowl and Ironhide bait each other at the staff meeting. (Prowl wins.)
- One of the few instances of Twin Twist among the Autobots on Earth, and the even fewer instances of him appearing without his fellow Jumpstarter, Topspin.