Detectus boasts, "The light makes me shine!" In Japan, that also means "glow with hope."
- Detectus (Micron Booster, 2007)
- Booster ID number: 10
- Detectus is a clear-plastic redeco of the Classics Mini-Con Strongarm, transforming into a police car based on a 2006 Dodge Charger (but with the proportions messed up). He was only available in the fifth "Micron Booster" assortment in Japan, where each figure came in its own blind-packed, individual box. Detectus was one of two "chase" figures in the set; each case of twelve Mini-Cons contained one of either Chromebite or Detectus, but never both.
- Detectus's name did not appear on any promotional materials for this assortment, where he was simply called "Radrogue clear version". However, the actual packaging for the toys supplies his name, establishing him as a separate character.
- The Micron Booster Ver.4 assortment uses the "classic" Japanese Transformers logo, ostensibly placing the characters within the Generation One continuity family. However, this set also gives Maximal and Predacon sigils to the beast-form Mini-Cons. It would appear then that these characters are from a "transitional" period from Generation One to the Beast Era... though chances are TakaraTomy didn't put even that much thought into it. Toys is toys.
- Detectus' mold is (currently) the only Mini-Con mold with Powerlinx sockets that are accessible only in robot mode by design: the sockets on the outside of his lower legs, which end up folded against his thighs inside his car mode. However, he still has other sockets that remain accessible in both modes.