- Digger is a Micromaster from the Operation Combination and Micromaster Collection portions of the Generation One continuity family.
Digger is a member of the Build Team, six urban-operations Micromasters who can combine to form Sixbuilder. The Build Team fight alongside the Guard City team and other Micromasters to protect the Earth from the forces of the mighty Decepticon Führer Scrash.
In an alternate-timeline/universe, Digger is the strongest of the Build Team, and he knows it. And he's proud of it. He's boisterous and likable, even setting up recreational events for the other Autobot Micromasters. He also has an evil counterpart running around.
- (Note: Since the Digger of "Operation Combination" had no bio information whatsoever, it is unknown if the "Micromaster Collection" bio is retroactive, applying to the original version as well, though many fans treat it as such.)
Operation: Combination story pages
Digger never appears as an individual, only as a component to Sixturbo's robot mode.
Micromaster Collection Story
- Sixbuilder (Micromaster Sixteam, 1992)
- The original version of Digger was available only as part of a Sixbuilder gift set in Japan. Aside from the excavator truck mode, Digger can form the right arm of any of the similar-build Six-Teams (Sixturbo, Sixbuilder or Sixwing), though his nominal placement is as Sixbuilder's right arm. (He cannot form a left arm because he is designed to only work with the Sixbuilder right fist.) The original Six-Teams are considered among the more difficult Japanese Generation One pieces to find.
- Digger (Micromaster, 2003)
- Sixbuilder ID number: 2
- In 2003, the entire Sixbuilder team was re-released as part of the "Micromaster Collection", in individual boxes with a number visible to show which mold was inside each box. For this release, the team was extensively redecoed; Digger went from orange-yellow and red to almost completely bright yellow. All decals were also replaced with paint applications. He came packaged with the right fist and gun to the combined robot mode.