Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Originally published: by Ballantine Books under the Find Your Fate Junior imprint, 1985
Once rescued at Bandit's Bluff, Grimlock remembers overhearing Bombshell's thoughts, which leads Skids and Bumblebee to investigate Dolphin Bay, where Decepticon activity had been spotted recently. They uncover a hidden Decepticon base, and a sinister plan to convert the bay's black coral into superfuel for the Decepticons!
Can the Autobots destroy the power plant before it comes online and the Decepticons become unstoppable? The answer to that question... is up to you!
- Seaspray is repeatedly described as transforming into a destroyer. Oops.
- Skids is described as a red compact throughout this book. (Which was in fact one of his Diaclone color schemes.) He is depicted with his correct, more human-like head.
- A rare appearance by the Jumpstarter Topspin among the assault force.
- The Dinobot story for which this book is named is little more than a prelude to the main plot. (Though some endings do never get beyond it.)
- After disabling Bumblebee, Frenzy wants to leave his body at the entrance to the Decepticons' base as a warning to other Autobots. Even though it's a secret base.