Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Divebomb has a problem.
(Cue high-hat riff)
Despite being an intelligent tactician, an excellent aerial combatant, and an otherwise model Decepticon, his reactor containment module is defective, so wherever he goes, toxic fumes go with him, and circuit-scrambling radiation waves constantly leak out.
In short, he is a smelly loser whom no one likes.
The Reign of Starscream
Divebomb sided with Dreadwing in the Decepticon rebellion against Starscream. While he was battling the Autobot Skyblast, he was grabbed by the cheesed-off Starscream, thrown into the cockpit of Dreadwing's ship, and then used as a living (and unwilling) incendiary device.
Obviously, he did not survive the experience.
- Divebomb (Deluxe, 2008)
- Accessories: Missile, Planet X-type Cyber Planet Key
- A Wal-Mart-exclusive redeco of Cybertron Thundercracker, Divebomb transforms into a Sukhoi Su-35 fighter jet. Inserting a Cyber Planet Key into his rear fuselage pops up the back panel, revealing a spring-loaded missile launcher. This assembly becomes his left forearm in robot mode, despite being almost as long as he is tall.
- Divebomb is also slightly retooled from the previous releases of the mold, adding a small catch to his left shoulder assembly so the damn thing stays upright in robot mode. This clip is easily broken if you're careless.
- This mold was also used to make the Cybertron version of Skywarp.
Revenge of the Fallen
- Divebomb (Scout, 2009)
- Divebomb is a re-paint of Ransack. He transforms into WWI German Albatros D.III with a color scheme based on the plane of Manfred von Richthofen, "The Red baron".
- According to Hasbro designer Joe Kyde's design notes on Hasbro's Transformers website, Divebomb's camo-paint is actually based on that of a real Russian Air Force SU-37 Terminator prototype.
- His circuit-scrambling radioactivity and toxic fumes could be interpreted as a reference to Sunstorm.
- While Divebomb's features a movie-styled Decepticon insignia on one tailfin, his Cyber Key has a conventional one.