Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Drift is a master of ancient weaponry who always remains calm and controlled during combat. Long ago, he fought for the Decepticons. The scars of battle changed his thinking, and now Drift wields his swords for good as a member of the Autobots. 
|“||At last. There is hope, after all.||”|
—Drift upon the return of Optimus Prime.
Drift is an Autobot swordsman using fighting styles similar to that of Circuit-Su and Metallikato. He is a Triple Changer, transforming into a Bugatti Veyron and a Helicopter. Though he previously fought for tyrannical Megatron and his Decepticons, he is now fiercely loyal to his "Sensei".
Age of Extinction film
- Voice actor: Ken Watanabe (English).
|“||Hound, find your inner compass. Loyalty is but a flower in the winds of fear and temptation||”|
—Drift lecturing Hound after he was moaning about humans.
Atop a mountain, Drift was the first of the surviving Autobots hiding in Monument valley, along with Crosshairs, Bumblebee and Hound to spot the returning Optimus Prime. Upon seeing him he jumps off the mountain quickly transforming into his helicopter mode to congregate with the others. He has an argument with Hound over Optimus bringing the humans, Cade, Tessa and Shane with him. He sits with the other Autobots as Cade gives them all the information he has, during this, he as a "disagreement" with Bumblebee.
He later took part in the Autobot raid on KSI HQ in Chicago. Bursting through the atrium window, he transforms into his Helicopter mode and gives Bumblebee a lift up to the floor where Cade was being interrogated by Harold Attinger. After the raid, the Autobots retreat and are pursued by Galvatron and Stinger, he and the rest of the Autobots make their escape as Optimus engages Galvatron.
|“||I was expecting a giant car...||”|
—Drift upon seeing Grimlock transform.
After the craft they hijacked from Lockdown's ship was shot down and crashed into a nearby valley, he Crosshairs and Optimus tried to figure out What to do next. Optimus went off into the crashed ship to bring the Dinobots back on line. Drift and Crosshairs watched in awe as Optimus tried to take control of Grimlock. After doing so, and being slightly bemused by the Dinobots alternate form, he paired himself up with Slug and rode to battle in the city of Hong Kong.
As soon as he reaches the city, Drift begins slicing and dicing his way through the hordes of reincarnated Decepticons. After clearing them from the city, he and the Dinobots blockade the bridge leading Optimus's battle with Lockdown.
After the battle he is left on Earth as Optimus blast into space looking for The Creators.
How to Ride Your Dinobot cartoon
Drift riding on Slug drove Lockdown in a corner and took the book for activated weapons. After many failed attempts, the Autobot took a giant cannon to shoot at the enemy (but first he suffered himself).
Rise of the Dark Spark video game
Battle Game mobile game
Drift is a small class character that can be unlocked in the game for ten stars.Though not the best for ranged attacks, he makes up for it in melee combat.
- Autobot Drift (Generations Deluxe, 2014)
- Accessories: Two Katanas, two Shotos.
Convert, arm and attack with all the Transformers action you can handle! This Autobot Drift figure is a high-powered fighter whether he's in robot mode or Bugatti mode. With a sword in each hand, he'll be a match for any enemy in robot mode. And when he converts to super-fast Volkswagen Bugatti mode, no enemy can hope to escape him! Keep converting him back and forth so he can handle whatever his foes dish out!
- Autobot Drift (Generations Voyager, 2014)
- Accessories: Two missile pods, two Swords.
- Not including Mixmaster's cannon mode, Drift is the first proper Triple Changer seen on the big screen.
- His design in robot mode is heavily influenced by Samurai. Right down to the armor-plates and helmet. He even has a Japanese accent.
- Despite his main alternate mode being that of the Bugatti, the only transformation seen on screen is robot to helicopter mode. Which has a more more Cybertronian looking design then anything else. This is probably because it costs a heck of a lot of money to buy the world's second fastest sports car for filming.
- He has the classic Autobot Triple changer Modes, Helicopter and car, like Sandstorm and Springer before him.
- So far no toy has been produced for Drift in the proper colors. For some reason the toys are all blue.
- He is shown to not like Bumblebee, or at least the idea of him under command, stating he is just a child.
- ↑ Official Hasbro bio