Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Drill Bit is a Decepticon-allied Mini-Con from the Generation One continuity family (via the Universe Classic Series).
Drill Bit comes with Heavy Load!
- Decepticon Heavy Load with Drill Bit Mini-Con! (Voyager, 2008)
- Drill Bit is a redeco of Cybertron Stripmine in dull green, purple, bronze, and black, transforming into a Cybertronic treaded vehicle with a cannon of some form on the top, possibly a laser-drill or a variant of a MASER tank. He can stand on the "control panel" portion of Heavy Load's vehicle mode above the mixing drum He was available only with his larger partner.
- Due to a design flaw, Drill Bit cannot Powerlinx to most toys in vehicle mode, due to the treads blocking the socket. However, though Heavy Load's instructions fail to show it, he does have a peg that allows his big buddy to hold him as an odd rifle-sorta... weapon?
- Heavy Load's instruction sheet parses Drill Bit's name as a single word, "Drillbit". However, the box copy retains the two-word version that's been used by every other iteration of the name.