Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Eagle Eye leads the Air Patrol... kind of. Sort of. Technically. He frankly really doesn't do much to lead them; each one is an exceptionally skilled aerial combatant in their own way, and their outstanding military record speaks for itself. He reasons that it works, so who cares if they don't really act as a cohesive fighting unit and best friends? The job gets done and done well anyway.
- French name (Canada): Faucon
IDW comics continuity
Eagle Eye was one of the legions of Dead Universe Micromasters who pursued Hardhead and Nightbeat on Gorlam Prime. He survived to confront Hardhead with the Jhiaxus-controlled Nightbeat in the planet's subterranean tunnels, but failed to prevent the Autobot from escaping into the Dead Universe.
- Air Patrol (Micromaster Patrol, 1990)
- Eagle Eye transforms into a fighter that resembles a Boeing-McDonnell-Douglas F/A-18C Hornet fighter. He was only available as part of the Air Patrol set with his teammates Blaze Master, Sky High and Tread Bolt.
- Sky Patrol Team (Micro Transformer Team, 1990)
- Japanese ID number: C-352
- The Air Patrol was released a year later as part of Takara's Zone series with no notable changes from the Hasbro release.
- Most —if not all— of the toys pictured in the 1990 Hasbro Transformers catalog are unfinished prototypes or mock-ups, and a variety of differences from final product pop up. In Eagle Eye's case, the main difference is that the catalog has him with a red robot mode face rather than the final toy's yellow.