Seems to be a recurring theme among Decepticons from that era.
- European name: Hawk
- Japanese name: Hawking
Generation 2 Fleetway UK comics
Hawk was part of Bludgeon's forces sent to Earth to smash stuff as a ploy to draw out Optimus Prime. When Megatron appeared to take back Decepticon leadership, Tornado retrieved Hawk and Terradive, who were attacking a squad of Autobots, so they could tackle Megatron.
Things didn't go too well for Hawk then. He got shot down by Snarl, and taken prisoner by the Autobots.
- (Note: This being a UK story, Eagle Eye and Windrazor use their European names "Hawk" and "Tornado", respectively.)
Generation One/Generation 2
- Eagle Eye (Skyscorcher, 1993/1994)
- Eagle Eye transforms into a EF-2000 Eurofighter jet. His under-slung radar system becomes a non-firing handheld gun in robot mode.
- He was originally released as part of the "transitional" period of the European-market line where the toys used the new Generation 2 faction symbols, but the line didn't use the Generation 2 header. He was later released in the US with no notable changes as part of Generation 2, and then later again as part of Europe's proper Generation 2 line.
- Eagle Eye is the only Skyscorcher who has not been revealed as part of the canceled Block Town series from Takara. Since he appears to be gang-molded with Terradive, a Block Town Eagle Eye would likely have been simply a lighter green, with a blue tailfin.