Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
As the first female Transformer, Elita-One always steals the spotlight. But she's more than meets the eye. She's a shrewd soldier and, better yet, an exceptional sharpshooter. Here's a hint: she's able to blast Scraplets off a Decepticon from more than four miles away. Every bit as adept in close range combat, she's able to generate an "attraction field" that can cause unshielded robots to overheat in no time. Elita-One is Optimus Prime's longest serving and most trusted officer. It's nothing personal. Really.
In an alternate timeline in which the Decepticons conquered Earth, Elita-One was part of the Autobot team hiding on the Moon. They had no idea that the Decepticons knew about them until Starscream took them by surprise. Fearing the fate of their counterparts on Earth, they decided to head there. Little did they know that it was exactly what Starscream wanted them to do.
Bumblebee thus received unexpected help from Elita-One, Strongarm, and Skyblast against Megatron, but to no avail. It wasn't until Optimus was brought back online and took on Megatron. After Megatron was defeated, Elita-One was seen on sentry duty with Armorhide; however, a Decepticon attack reached Savannah on their watch without alert. Nevertheless, she was assigned to further sentry duty.
IDW Transformers (2007) comics continuity
Elita-One was once a member of Optimus' Science Division. She analyzed the relics unearthed at Simfur with Arcee and Ratchet. They discovered that the symbol found on the relics matched the one on Optimus' head. Ratchet thus deduced that the legend of the Dynasty of Primes would be true and Optimus was somehow related to them.
Unknown years later, Elita-One was taken captive during an assault along with Grindcore, Signal Flare, and Warpath. They were put to work by Stockade to construct Starscream's replica All Spark at Simfur. During Starscream's inspection on the construction, Elita-One pled with him for mercy. You've guessed it, none was shown. Upon completion of the replica All Spark, she was strapped to it together with the aforementioned Autobot captives and Crankcase. They were to be sacrificed to activate the replica. Starscream had them terminated as planned before Arcee and her rescue team could move in to save their fellow Autobots.
Revenge of the Fallen film
|Attacktix ID number:||TF??|
- Elita-One (Scout, 2007)
- Accessories: Energon chip, exhaust pipes, missile, missile launcher, and scope.
- Elita-One is a metallic copper, black, and silver redeco of Scout class Arcee, who herself is a redeco of Energon Arcee. Elita-One transforms into a superbike. It has no steering nor kickstand. But lowering one of her feet can serve the same purpose as a kickstand would. It also sports silver 'Z' stripes on both sides. Her vehicle attack mode would have her weaponry combined into two chunks for mounting on both sides of the bike.
- In humanoid mode, Elita-One has a silver face with blue eyes, and a pair of high heels. She can have her weaponry attached to her legs as in her vehicle attack mode, or have the pieces combined to form a HUGE energon bow. Her energon bow can be pegged on either arm. Due to the enormous size of the bow and her arms' articulation, Elita-One can only hold the bow out to the side, just like an archer would (perhaps, that's the point). Oh, the energon bow does fire missile, but not the four miles mentioned in packaging, more like four inches. Extra care be taken when removing the energon chip from her torso, as careless removal might crack the said part.
- Elita-One was part of the third wave of Target-exclusive Scout class toys, but was not part of the Robo-Vision promotion. It is worth mentioning that her mold is also used by Superlink Ariel Paradron Type, as well as Chromia, Flamewar, and Flareup of Timelines' "Descent into Evil" for BotCon 2005.
- Elita-1 (Deluxe, 2010)
- Repaint of Chromia with some mold fix, she is said to combine with Chromia and Arcee.
- Autobot Skids / Elita-1 / Sergeant Epps (Human Alliance, 2011)
- Elita-One's deco in humanoid mode is somehow analogous to Generation One Arcee's. Pretty much a simple swap in colors. Someone at Hasbro must be fooling with us.
- Elita-One's head designs in both IDW and Titans comics are meant to resemble Elita One from the Generation One continuity.
- It is retconned that Elita says she has two younger sisters in Foundation while the Rising Storm retcons the Tales of the Fallen story about Arcee being remade into Multi-component Transformer to include resurrecting the dead Elita and "some chick" who is called Chromia.
- It is then explained that the components used to create the three "Arcees", where the dead bodies Elita-One and Chromia, who in Foundation are sisters with Arcee — in short — one big mix-up.