Enemy is one who feels hatred toward, intends injury to, or opposes the interests of another; a foe. He is a hostile power or force, or possibly something destructive or injurious in his effects.
For example, if one were not to want to sound like a robot, Enemy would, counter to this one's desires, change this being's voice into sounding like that of a robot's. And he would do this with only one part of his body; nay, the only part of his body he has.
He is a
Dreamwave comics continuityEdit
While Shockwave led most of the Decepticon army into Iacon, several of Optimus Prime's troops snuck into Kolkular to end Megatron's plan to transform Cybertron into a spacefaring warship. Enemy, the Constructicons, Thrust, and others countered the Autobots when they were discovered.
|Specifics: AM Radio toy|
- Enemy (AM Radio and Headset)
- Enemy first appeared in 1984 as part of a working AM radio & headset, a piece of merchandise made by Nasta under the "Power Tronic" imprimatur. Featuring a large wearable Decepticon symbol belt-clip, removing this item revealed Enemy, a solid red (with blue thighs and upper arms) simplification of the Rumble/Frenzy mould. Permanently attached to the radio, Enemy could not be removed without breakage, but could neverthless transform in situ.
- Enemy (voice changer)
- Enemy was given life again the following year when Nasta released a voice-changer in 1985. A large disembodied head, Enemy again looked like a red Frenzy/Rumble, but this time with proper silver face detailing. If a kid talked into a headset that plugged into Enemy's noggin, his voice would be modified to sound robotic. Enemy came with a belt clip, power pack, headset with built-in microphone, and ran on a single 9 volt battery (not included).
- MC-01 Micross (Red) was a red cassettebot in Microchange which could retroactively be considered a version of Enemy. We like to think so, anyway.
- Enemy is awesome.
- Enemy could possibly be three times faster than most cassettebots, but his lack of media appearances make it hard to tell.