The short opens up with a something falling from the sky, which is revealed to be Lugnut about to use one his 'big punches', which creates a large crater. Lugnut then slams the punch on the ground again, creating a bigger hole. Then he slams it once more, with a huge crater as a result. Then the Blitzwing (Animated) appears at the edge of the crater and points out that Lugnut was setting up a spot to build a swimming pool, and that it would look better somewhere else, which Lugnut gives a nervous look at the audience.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
"Actually, now zat I look at it, I zink ze swimming pool vould look better over zere!"
- —Random Blitzwing, who can't decide where to put the pool.
Animation and/or technical glitches
- Megatron isn't the kind of guy to want a swimming pool and considering the fact that Lugnut obeys Megatron only, how did Blitzwing convince him otherwise? Perhaps Blitzwing told Lugnut that Megatron wanted a pool. Whether this is true or not is unknown.
- If this took place in Season 1, then Lugnut would rather be looking for Megatron's head instead of making a swimming pool. If this took place in Season 2, then Lugnut would have already been given orders by Megatron to do something like fight the Autobots but still he decides to make a swimming pool for Blitzwing.
- They are right next to Lake Erie and Blitzwing wants a pool the size of an asteroid crater?
- How would Blitzwing transport so much water to a pool the size of an asteroid crater? Unless he's going to freeze the whole crater then melt it. On the other hand, how do you freeze water when there... isn't water?
- This episode should take place around Season 2 since Lugnut and Blitzwing, the primary henchmen of Megatron, have now landed on Earth the entire time. In Season 1, they have just landed on Earth, and in Season 3, they were too busy with the final battle and were captured by the Autobots.
- Blitzwing seems to want a swimming pool, although he can't swim in the episode "Lost and Found"