Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fasttrack is a semi-autonomous armored interceptor under the control of the Decepticon Scorponok.
Marvel Comics continuity
Fasttrack was among the Decepticons under Scorponok's command. They were ambushed while leading captured Autobots on a death-march to Polyhex's smelting pool. Fasttrack seemed caught off-balance by the attack, and was among the first to flee the scene once the retreat was sounded.
Super-God Masterforce cartoon
- Scorponok with Lord Zarak (Headmaster, 1987)
- Japanese ID number: D-93
- Available only with the large Headmaster Decepticon Scorponok, Fasttrack transforms into a six-wheeled assault buggy. His axles were designed for quick rolling down the main ramp of Scorponok's city mode.
- This mold was also used to make Guardminder.
- Fasttrack had a character model prepared for "The Rebirth", the mini-series which ended the US The Transformers cartoon, but never actually appeared. He may have been slated to appear before "Rebirth" was cut from five episodes to three.
- Answering a Grim Gram in the UK comics, Grimlock said he did not consider semi-autonomous units like Scamper or Roller, to 'count' as Transformers—they were considered components of larger Transformers instead.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found