Literally born in a wind tunnel, Firecracker shows no measurable amount of drag resistance while in his sleek vehicle mode. Octane ignition turbines feed his need for speed, which is only tempered by the system being linked to his internal coolant levels. When accepted norms are exceeded he automatically loses control of his accelerator, and enormous vented discs provide the braking power to slow him down. While these safety measures help keep his body from overheating and burning up like a meteoroid entering the atmosphere, they can't cool off his fiery temper. Hopefully Firecracker can channel his rage in a useful direction, such as sending Decepticons right were he feels they belong: to the junkyards!
- Italian name: Saetta di Fuoco
- Firecracker (Go-Bot, 1995)
- Accessories: Gun
- Part of the first assortment of Go-Bots, Firecracker transforms into a Lamborghini Diablo sports car with through-axle construction. At 1:64-scale, he can be used with many playsets from the "Hot Wheels" and "Matchbox" brand toy lines.
- The same mold was redecoed in Generation 2 for the Go-Bots versions of Optimus Prime and Sideswipe, and later for the Robots in Disguise Spy Changer R.E.V..
- Firecracker is shown in packaging art for the unreleased Racing Rig as its driver while Greasepit ramps the rig and bursts through the Ring of Fire. Bet he's not happy about that.