Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Flanker is a Micromaster from the Operation Combination and Micromaster Collection portions of the Generation One continuity family.
Flanker is a member of the Autobot Wing Team, six aerial Micromasters who can combine to form Sixwing. The Wing Team fight alongside the Guard City team and other Micromasters to protect the Earth from the forces of the mighty Decepticon führer Scrash.
In an alternate timeline/universe, Flanker is a member of the Decepticon Sixwing team, and a sniveling little punk. He likes to snipe at the weak and use the strong for protection, all the while schmaltzing up to alternately Chain Gun or Supersonic to improve his standing. All the while, he's planning to take leadership of the team for himself, though it's likely if he ever did achieve that goal, he'd last as long as a petrorabbit in a Sharkticon school.
Operation: Combination story pages
Flanker never appears as an individual, only as a component to Sixwing's robot mode.
Micromaster Collection Story
Dreamwave comics continuity
Flanker gets eaten.
- Sixwing (Micromaster Sixteam, 1992)
- Japanese ID number: TF-02
- The original version of Flanker was available only as part of a Sixwing gift set in Japan, transforming into a Sukhoi Su-27 "Flanker" fighter jet (brilliant naming, huh?). He can also form either leg to any of the "kibble-jet" style of Six-Team, though his nominal placement is as the right leg of Sixwing. The original Six-Teams are considered among the more difficult Japanese Generation One pieces to find.
- Flanker (Micromaster, 2003)
- Sixwing ID number: 5
- Accessories: Sixwing right footplate.
- In 2002, the entire Sixwing team was redecoed as part of the "Micromaster Collection", in individual boxes with a number visible to show which mold was inside each box. Flanker came with the right foot to Sixwing in this release.
- In every case of twelve Wing Team Micromasters, two of them were solid-white-plastic "Berserker" variations with purple Autobot sigils. All six Micromasters were available in this manner.