Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The name Fortress Maximus can refer to multiple characters or concepts:
- Fortress Maximus, the name of a city-bot double Headmaster from various Generation One continuities.
- Brave Maximus, the city-bot double Headmaster from the Car Robots anime who was renamed Fortress Maximus in the Robots in Disguise dub. Later retconned to be the inspiration for the Fortress Maximus we see in The Headmasters anime. Also known as Cybertron Base in Robot Masters.
- Fortress Maximus, the title used in the Robots in Disguise dub for the the twenty-ninth episode of Car Robots, Arise! Cybertron City.
- Autobot City: Earth, which was referred to as "Fortress Maximus" in the first issue of The Transformers: The Movie, The Planet Eater!.
Fortress Maximus should not be confused with:
- Grand Maximus, the city-bot from Super-God Masterforce, who is the brother of Fortress Maximus from The Headmasters.
- Christmas Maximus, a minor character in Micron Legend who has a character model based on that of Fortress Maximus' and a color scheme similar to that of Quickswitch's.
- Omega Supreme, city-bot whose preliminary name was "Fortress Maximus".
- Metroplex, a city-bot whose preliminary name was "Fortress Maximus".
- Other characters or concepts with names containing "Maximus":
- Other characters or concepts with names containing "Fortress":
- The Mobile Fortress