Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fracture is utterly loyal to Lord High Protector Megatron and the Decepticon cause. This is generally considered a good thing, as she's got more than a few screws loose and a destructive streak you could drive a space cruiser through. She can be counted on to charge into any engagement, regardless of the odds, often cackling madly. Though she can bring significant firepower to bear with her handheld negative energy blaster, she far prefers to use the seismic energy dischargers built into her giant stompy boots to cause localized earthquakes.
Fracture landed in Italy with two of her teammates. She informed them that she had found suitable alt-modes for them. She later contacted Swindle and Deadend and told them to prepare a distraction for the Autobots...
She was later run off a cliff and killed by Ironhide.
- Fracture (Deluxe, 2008)
- Accessories: "Negative-energy blaster"
- A Wal-Mart exclusive redeco of Classics Mirage, Fracture transforms into a closed-canopy Formula racer concept car. The front aerofoil detaches to become a (non-firing) handheld weapon. The original light-piping features of the mold have been disabled by the paint applications on the figure's eyes. The tampographed Decepticon insignia on the figure features the original design, rather than the slightly streamlined look of the movie faction insignia.
- According to the Hasbro's designer panel at BotCon 2008, Fracture is the GoBot Crasher. They wanted to call her that, but couldn't get the name. They then tried "Catalyst" but couldn't get that either. Stupid cross-dimensional legal issues.
- According to deco artist Joe Kyde, it took finding a real F-1 style racer in that black-and-white-with-red deco to seal the deal and get the toy made.
- Fracture was originally designed to be part of the 2008 Universe series, along with wavemates Breakaway and Crankcase.