Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Specifics: fictional appearances|
Galaxy Shuttle does not have a very interesting name. Nor does he have an interesting personality. Nor does he have an interesting job, which is basically "Autobot bus, but in space."
However, he does have a funny voice and the ridiculously interesting "Meteor Crusher" ability to become the center of a swarm of meteors which he can use to smash land-based targets to a fine powder. Yikes.
- Italian name: Space Shuttle
- English-Malay dub name: Countdown
Victory animated series
- Voice actor: Shingo Hiromori
With the exception of Metroplex, Fortress and Grand Maximus, Galaxy Shuttle is possibly the largest Autobot. Combiners barely reach his chest. As a shuttle, he has to live on top of the fortress launchpad habited by his compatriots, which makes him pretty big. That said, Deathsaurus has no trouble putting him in his place, with extreme prejudice.
After the defeat of Deathsaurus and his fortress, the Decepticons eventually consolidated again, this time under the command of Emperor Violen Jygar, and began conquering vast expanses of space. To combat this threat, Victory Saber stationed Galaxy Shuttle on the Planet Zone, overseeing several Microtransformer teams and mobilizing them on coordinated strike missions to defend planets from Decepticon attack. On a mission to Feminia, however, the planet was completely destroyed by Violen Jygar's Generals. Galaxy Shuttle managed to ferry away as much of the planet's population as he could, but Victory Saber was considerably damaged by the explosion, and so command of the Autobots was passed on to Dai Atlas. Galaxy Shuttle continued operating from the Zone Base until the new Decepticon super-warrior Metrotitan arrived, and destroyed him while rampaging through Zone.
- Galaxy Shuttle (Autobot, 1989)
- Japanese ID number: C-326
- Accessories: Thruster-cannon
- Galaxy Shuttle transforms into a large space shuttle. His cockpit opens to hold a Micromaster or similar-sized robot (like the Brainmaster units). His cargo bay is also deep enough to fit a suitably low-riding Micromaster in vehicle mode. He is designed to be able to rest on the launching pad of Countdown's Rocket Base in the place of its normal rocket. His top shuttle thruster/stabilizer fin becomes a (non-firing) hand-held cannon for robot mode.
- Galaxy Shuttle was inexplicably also available in the GiG Transformers line.
- Galaxy Shuttle was later retooled and released in Takara's Brave Command Dagwon line as "Thunder Dagwon".