- General Motors is an automobile company in the Generation One, Movie, and real world continuity families.
General Motors Corporation, also known as GM, is the largest auto company headquartered in the United States of America. Founded in 1908 in Flint, Michigan, the company is headquartered in Detroit, Michigan at present and presumably in the near future. The company's brands include Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Hummer, Pontiac, and more.
Transformers: Rise of the Chevy Autobots
A small army of mass-produced Autobots are on Earth disguised as Chevy brand vehicles, under the command of Bumblebee. They must stop the Decepticon Mainframe, who eventually ended up on Earth after being exiled for a failed attempt to overthrow Megatron on Cybertron.
Transformers (film) film
Jazz is very impressed by the Pontiac Solstice on a turntable in a GM dealer's showroom. So he transforms into one!
Generation One & 2 (unlicensed)
- Big Daddy - Bel Air hot rod
- Windbreaker - Camaro Z28
- Side Swipe (RID) - Fourth Generation Camaro
- Bluestreak - Fourth Generation Camaro
- Road Rage - Corvette C3
- Tracks - Corvette C3
- Skram - Corvette C3 hot rod
- Freeway - Corvette C4
- Motorhead - Corvette C4
- Detour - Corvette Indy
- Drench - Corvette Indy
- Firebird Trans Am, Third Generation
The 2004 Corvette C5 Z06 was licensed.
- Autobot Jazz (2007 Pontiac Solstice)
- Bumblebee (1976 & 2009 Chevrolet Camaro)
- Ironhide (2007 GMC Topkick)
- Ratchet (2007 Hummer H2)
- Jazz (2007 Pontiac Solstice)
- In association with Hasbro, Dreamworks, and GM (whew), Maxim magazine held a "Win Jazz" contest where one lucky reader would win a silver 2007 Pontiac Solstice equipped with the options used for Jazz in Transformers (film), including the custom hardtop and spoiler otherwise never available on the 2007.
- GMC Topkick Ironhide Edition (model year 2008)
- This is a production line variant of the GMC Topkick C4500 crew cab medium-duty truck in black with the modifications Dreamworks made for the character Ironhide.