The Autobots and Decepticons discover a bigger threat than each other.
Optimus Prime leads a group of Autobots against a group of Bludgeon's Decepticons on an alien world. While Hot Rod attempts to learn how to create a distraction, a menacing figure appears, ordering the Transformers to leave or suffer the consequences. After an unnamed Decepticon attempts to fight against this figure, only to be incinerated, the Decepticons retreat. When Hot Rod returns to announce his failure to learn anything, the Autobot realize that this is no illusion and retreat themselves.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
Items of note
- This story was also later available in Transformers: Generation 2 #2, "All or Nothing!"
- It was not included in the Dark Designs trade paperback.
- This was a free issue and advertised as a "Halloween Special Edition".
- Bludgeon was last seen as the leader of the Decepticons at the end of the Marvel Generation One series. Bludgeon is now openly plotting things, whereas in issue 1, he and his army were still lying low; he's also aware the Autobots are fighting Jhiaxus.
- The Autobots and Decepticons versus an ugly space alien (which largely resembles the Xenomorphs from the Alien series of movies). Art by Geoff Senior.
- None yet identified.