Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Gingham leads the Super Car Patrol Team. He is presumably childlike and precious and suchlike.
- Super Car Patrol Team (Micro Transformer team, 1990)
- Japanese ID number: C-333
- Gingham is a redeco of the Decepticon Sports Car Patrol member Hyperdrive, transforming into a Mitsubishi Eclipse sports car. He was only available in a complete set with his teammates Black Heat, Deadhour and Road Hugger.
Return of Convoy
- Super Car Patrol Team (Micro Trailer team, 1991)
- Japanese ID number: C-375
- The Super Car Patrol Team was released a year later without alteration as part of the Return of Convoy line. The only difference is with the inclusion of Micro Trailer # 12, an accessory that uses a spring-loaded mechanism to launch Micromasters, and can also be carried by Sky Garry or stored within Grandus.
- Gingham's model came up --sort of-- in the previous Japanese TV series, Victory, where it was used as the basis for the show-only female Micro Transformer Clipper. The color scheme even lines up more-or-less, making Gingham a pretty darn suitable stand-in-toy for her.