Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Gnashteeth (ナッシュティース Nasshutīsu) is the God of Destruction of the Destrons (presumably just the ones in his Micron Booster set). His motto is, "There is nothing that cannot be destroyed with my two arms!"
One imagines he means his robot-mode arms, though the idea of a robotic Tyrannosaurus who uses his tiny flailing forelimbs as his primary weapon is compelling.
- Gnashteeth (Micron Booster, 2007)
- Booster ID number: 5
- Gnashteeth is a redeco of the Classics Mini-Con Terrorsaur, transforming into a robotic T. rex. He was only available in the fifth "Micron Booster" assortment in Japan, where each figure came in its own blind-packed, individual box.
- This mold was also used to make Chromebite.
- The kana for his name may also be Romanized as "Gnashties", rhyming with "nasties". Ah, Japanglish puns.
- Speaking of names, the original solicitations for Micron Booster Ver.4 labeled chase-piece Chromebite as "Gnashteeth chromed version", which also appears on Takaratomy's web-site. However, the actual toy-packaging labels the piece as a separate character from Gnashteeth.
- Gnashteeth's coloration is a pretty clear homage to Beast Wars Megatron's original purple t-rex body.
- The Micron Booster Ver.4 assortment uses the "classic" Japanese Transformers logo, ostensibly placing the characters within the Generation One continuity family. However, this set also gives Maximal and Predacon sigils to the beast-form Mini-Cons. It would appear then that these characters are from a "transitional" period from Generation One to the Beast Era... though chances are TakaraTomy didn't put even that much thought into it. Toys is toys.