Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|“||If you lose a son it is possible to get another! There is only one Golden Disk.||”|
You can't swing a dead cat in Transformers without hitting a Golden Disk.
Beast Wars introduced a sensible two:
- The Sounds of Earth record from the 1977 Voyager space probe.
- A Vok artifact that bears an uncanny (but probably coincidental) resemblance to the Voyager disk.
More followed like roaches in Dreamwave's Generation One continuity:
- A compilation of the wisdom of past Primes.
- An ancient artifact from Cybertron's distant past.
- Its sister-disk on Paradron that holds the secrets of Transformer evolution.
- And a record of the state of Transformerdom circa 2003, which the Predacon Megatron stole and which thus supplants the Voyager disk that started this whole mess.
Also, Transformers Animated Eggo Waffles: Moist, delicious repositories of wisdom.